Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar will reopen its doors on November 18. This 528 oceanfront suite Adults Only All Inclusive hotel is one of seven Bahia Principe properties on Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana. Ambar Blue has long been very popular option in Punta Cana for Adults seeking a private all-inclusive getaway. For those who have visited or stayed at the Bahia Principe Ambar Blue in the past, get ready for an all new experience. My contacts refer to it as an Americanizing of the resort. New and modern themed restaurants with revamped menus offering gastronomy at the highest level. A new sports bar with indoor and outdoor seating, an enlarged state of the art gym and a coffee shop serving fresh baked goods are just a sample of the new amenities which make this a great destination for your next Adults Only all-inclusive vacation. The rooms have been brought up to date along with the addition of swim up suites. Rooms are categorized into Junior Suite De Luxe and Junior Suite De Luxe Swim Up. The obvious difference being the Swim Up suites provide direct access to a private pool through the back of your Suite. Amenities include free wifi resort wide, sitting areas with sofas, mini bar with alcoholic beverages, pillow menu, bathroom amenities by Don Pablo Collection, butler menu, flat screen televisions and more. You probably remember the great open-air Caribbean feeling to the resort, the great beachfront pool, the popular lobby bar. It was even fun to venture into the main resort to take in a show, experience the many dining options or grab a drink at some place new. Guest of Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar will have access to all other Bahia Principe Resorts, except for the Luxury Bahia Principe Fantasia. When I learned the Ambar was closing to be remodeled, I was excited. Enjoy new and modern restaurants with gastronomy at the highest level. A new sports bar, fully modernized equipped gym, coffee shop, spacious and modern rooms, as well as new luxurious Swim Up rooms, are some of the novelties that we are preparing to ensure we offer a perfect holiday for those who dream with paradise, first-class cuisine and custom designed entertainment at an Adults Only hotel. Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar will continue to be one of the best Adults Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Punta Cana. Guests can enjoy unlimited ala carte dinners in your choice of specialty restaurants (reservations required and some restaurants do have dress codes). The Main Restaurant, ‘Palmira’ features international cuisine buffet with a wide variety of food choices. From freshly made pastas to homemade Dominican pastries. The Beach and Pool Restaurants offer a relaxed setting to enjoy drinks and meals either by the pool or overlooking the sea. Where the dining comes to life is with the wide choice of ala carte restaurants. Enjoy a romantic dinner that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding palates. Indulge in delectable culinary creations and choose from a variety of meticulously crafted menu options handmade by expert chefs. No need to worry about planning any details of the romantic dinner you will share, just be sure to enjoy. Following is a quick run down of the dining options.
The following are Adults Only:
- Portofino Italian Restaurant – Offers traditional Italian cuisine.
- Rodizio Restaurant Sausalito – Offers authentic Brazilian grilled meat served table side.
- Don Pablo Gourmet French Restaurant – Share a romantic evening while indulging in French delicacies including filet mignon, crispy truffles and lobster.
- El Olivo Gourmet Restaurant – Healthy and delicious cuisine
- Mashua Nikkei Restaurant – Japanese and Peruvian fusion, Delight in a new blend of Asian and Peruvian cuisine.
Additional Restaurants that are not adults only include:
- Oriental Takara Restaurant – Oriental fusion, Enjoy a new twist on Oriental cuisine.
- Bella Italia Restaurant – Avant-garde Italian cuisine, Indulge in traditional age-old recipes, with a modern flare.
- Rodizio Restaurant Arrecife – Brazilian Steakhouse meat served tableside
- Capriccio Restaurant – Traditional Italian cuisine, Enjoy a traditional taste of Italy in the Caribbean.
- Maiko Japanese Restaurant – Exciting Japanese cuisine and entertainment
- Tex Mex Santa Fe – A trip to the Mexican Border, Embark on an adventure sampling traditional Mexican and American cuisine all in one.
- BBQ Restaurant in the Olas – Buffet style BBQ
- Mikado Japanese Restaurant – Exciting Japanese cuisine and entertainment
- El Pescador Restaurant – Fresh Mediterranean Creations
- “Garden Grill” Restaurant – Steak House
- Los Corales Dominican Restaurant – Get a complete Dominican experience. Sample traditional dishes including fried plantains, spicy cibeño goat, and sanocho